- Departure: Le Morne Angler’s Club, Black River
- Embarkation time: 16:15 pm
- Expected return time: 21:30 pm
SANITARY PROTOCOLS IMPLEMENTED
- Check-in at 16:15 am
- You will have your temperature taken prior to embarking
- We have made provision of hand sanitizer for you, prior to check-in and once onboard
- An official document must be filled as a protocol
- Kindly maintain social distancing during your cruise
- The crew will additionally sanitize and disinfect shared services frequently
- New snorkeling masks & snorkels will only be available for purchase but you are welcome to bring your own
- Fins will be disinfected and provided for free onboard
YOUR EXCURSION WILL INCLUDE
- A 3-hour panoramic sail along the magnificent Mauritian coastline on a superb catamaran.
- Admire the sunset on the most beautiful landscapes of Mauritius, seawards, and landwards.
- Relax on the trampoline, catch a few sun rays and let yourself be blown away
- Swimming & snorkeling in the sheltered lagoon
- Drinks & Dry Snacks (If you selected the option)
- Standard Dinner & Drinks (If you selected the option)
- BBQ Dinner: Chicken, Fish, a variety of local salads, garlic bread, local snacks
- Dry Snacks: Moolkoo, Shapes, Olive
- Local desserts
- Limited alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks: Local beer, rum cocktails, soft drinks, juices, wine, water, local drinks
DO NOT FORGET
- Swimming costume
- Your towel
- A camera to capture your experience.
- Océane caps and T-shirts may be purchased from our crew on board.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Alcoholic drinks will be given after swimming time. The management reserve the right to cancel the swimming activity if ever alcoholic drinks are consumed before without prior notice
- In case of no show, a 100% cancellation fee will be applicable..