- Departure: Le Morne Angler’s Club, Black River
- Embarkation time: 8:50 am
- Expected return time: 15:30 pm
SANITARY PROTOCOLS IMPLEMENTED
- Check-in at 8:50 am
- You will have your temperature taken prior to embarking
- We have made provision of hand sanitizer for you, prior to check-in and once onboard
- An official document must be filled as a protocol
- Kindly maintain social distancing during your cruise
- The crew will additionally sanitize and disinfect shared services frequently
- New snorkeling masks & snorkels will only be available for purchase but you are welcome to bring your own
- Fins will be disinfected and provided for free onboard
YOUR EXCURSION WILL INCLUDE
- Observing the dolphins
- Swimming next to the Crystal Rock
- Visit of Benitiers island
- BBQ Lunch
- Limited alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks
For a truly once in a lifetime opportunity, you can swim with wild dolphins.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote.
- BBQ Lunch: Chicken, Fish, a variety of local salads, garlic bread, local snacks
- Local desserts
- Limited Alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks: Local beer, rum cocktails, soft drinks, juices, wine, water, local drinks
DO NOT FORGET
- Swimming costume
- Your towel
- A camera to capture your experience.
- Océane caps and T-shirts may be purchased from our crew on board
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Alcoholic drinks will be given after snorkeling time. The management reserve the right to cancel the snorkeling if ever alcoholic drinks are consumed before without prior notice.
- In case of no show, a 100% cancellation fee will be applicable.